I am extremely honored to have Bullet in a Maelstrom awarded the Blog of the Year 2012 Award! This is my second blog award, after the Liebster Award early last year. For this award, I am extremely thankful to one of my most faithful followers, Zygerina! Check out her poetry at http://zygerina.wordpress.com/ , you’ll love it!
Now, I haven’t been posting much these past few weeks, and I have a reason for that – I was applying to colleges and writing several college essays. But I promise, as soon as I’m done with school, on March 25th, I will resume weekly posting.
On to the rules now:
- Select the blogs you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012 Award’.
- Write a post and tell about the blogs you have chosen and present them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page and include these rules (do not alter the rules or the badges).
- Let the blogs you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the rules with them.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display it on your blog and sidebar!
I confess I am not the best follower someone can have, but there are some blogs that stand out to me and I would like to award them. They are (in no particular order)
I really love reading her random thoughts on daily life and her posts have made me laugh on more than one occasion.
Joanna is a great photographer, and her picture series on water drops has inspired me to try out new and innovative styles of photography.
Warren Stokes is easily one of the best pencil artists I have ever seen. His infinite creativity always amazes me and I love viewing his maze drawings.
Well, that’s it I guess. I started Bullet in a Maelstrom last January and I am glad that I have been able to gain over 650 amazing followers in such a short time. Keep reading guys, there’s a lot more to come!